Brigham Property Rights Law Firm
A Case Like Yours
Get a free consultation
If you believe that you may be affected by an eminent domain project, please contact us. You may not yet be fully informed of details concerning the proposed project. Often, we are able to find out more information about the project and review with you its potential impact on your property rights. We look forward to explaining how the eminent domain power may be exercised and, further, how your property rights may be protected.
Mr. Brigham is the Florida member of Owners’ Counsel of America
Andrew Brigham worked tirelessly and never quit. He was able to persuade the jury as to the simple truth that I had recognized a “Picasso” in a “garage sale.” My property is the gem on the St. Johns River. Because of Andrew’s good and faithful work, I was able to keep the property and develop my own private port.[Jaxport v. Keystone Coal Company] Jacksonville, FL
Tom Scholl Keystone Coal Company
I consider Andrew Brigham and Brigham Property Rights Law Firm the best in the USA. If they take your case, they will give you 100% representation and probably will become one of your best friends.
W.D. "Billy" Long Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame Farmer
As a business owner and operator of various businesses for the last 55 years, never in all those years have I had any firm give me the overwhelming service that you did. Andy represented me for over 5 years, with service second to none. It was by the grace of God that I found Andy Brigham. Andy was able to secure 12 times more money for my property than the original offer made by the City of Jacksonville Beach.
Tony Rukab Real Estate Broker, Property Owner
You and your staff, by your tireless efforts and dedication, renewed our faith in our great legal system to provide justice to the people! By your attention to detail, experience, and commitment to "old fashioned" common sense justice, AND your compassionate, sincere presentation before the Court, you simply "won the day" for us.
Lonnie Portwood Wonderwood Connector, Homeowner
Andrew Brigham is a zealous representative with a great knowledge of the process. I highly recommend him and Brigham Property Rights Law Firm, PLLC.
Jim England Professional Engineer, Property Owner
We had a difficult valuation situation that presented a very challenging appraisal assignment. I admired your passionate and thorough approach during the entire week long trial. The high caliber of expert resources at your disposal was also key in realizing a great result.
Chris Long President, Pensacola Shipyard
Andrew Brigham and his law firm’s knowledge of case law and their continued fight to protect our property rights, made us feel comfortable and well represented. Mr. Brigham kept us informed throughout the entire case and explained clearly from the beginning this would be our trial and our decisions. We are very happy with the outcome of our case.
Charlie and Kim Chapman Wekiva Parkway, Property Owner
I was completely satisfied with this third-generation property rights lawyer.
Gary Smigiel Kings Highway Development LLC
Even though our claim was small, Mr. Brigham and his team worked tirelessly on our behalf. He is the “David” for the small property owners against the “Goliath” of the big corporation. We were very pleased with the process and outcome.
Wade Sullivan Sabal Trail Pipeline, Property Owner
You and everyone involved in our case made us feel very comfortable with every phone call, email, and the few times at your office. We never expected to get much from Sabal Trail, but we trust you to represent us and move forward when the time was right. We are so thankful for all your efforts to get a fair settlement and you did! Keep up the great work!
Clint and Michelle Carter Sabal Trail Pipeline, Homeowners
Simply the Best! Andrew has an unsurpassed resume and knowledge of eminent domain. He and his staff are all extremely personable and work hard to get the best possible settlement for their clients. Thank you!
Charles and Joann Agin Baldwin By-Pass, Property Owners
During the most difficult challenge of our thirty-year marriage, Andrew was beside us, our trust was not misplaced. We appreciate his out loud faith and honest guidance.
Rob and Kym Viens First Coast Outer Beltway, Property Owners
Thank you so much for all your work in obtaining a fair settlement for us. DOT took eight acres right in the middle of our property…making it impossible to market the remaining property…since DOT was not going to building the road for almost ten years. Andrew Brigham and his staff stayed right on it, pushing forward and pressing DOT for a fair settlement, which we finally obtained after five years.
Charley Burns President, Prudential Enterprises
They are the best for the landowner!
Lou Roeder Developer, Old Florida Plantation
Andrew’s representation of my family in our eminent domain case was exemplary. His knowledge of the subject matter, use of his experts and manner with the judge and jury resulted in a verdict more than 7 times the DOT’s original offer.
Larry Fuentes Property Owner's Son, Title Lawyer
Mr. Brigham and Mr. Tensfeldt secured the #33 top verdict in FDOT vs. Taylor
- A truly successful protection of property rights begins and ends with the owner’s goals.
- Our practice of law is devoted to solely representing property and business owners, not the government.
- Property divides power between the sovereign and the individual.
- Property provides the individual with their own piece of sovereignty and makes possible for citizens to both exercise their freedoms and be rewarded for their own industry.
- We believe the protection and advancement of one of our most fundamental civil rights, private property ownership, has life and breadth in every case.
- We desire to shape the law while protecting constitutional principles upon which our nation and state have been founded.
- We understand both law and equity when resolving disputes between property interests.
- Property does not have rights; people do.
- Zeal is needed to advance private property interests; yet effectiveness requires more than passion.
- We strive for an excellence in representing clients that requires both hard work and diligence in defending what is “right” or “correct” in a case.
- It is important to understand that it is not enough just to be “right.”
- We also know that we must find a way to “win with what is right.”
- Andrew Prince Brigham secured the largest jury verdict in eminent domain state court proceedings in 2008 in a case styled Jaxport v. Keystone Coal Company.
- Brigham Property Rights Law Firm obtained the largest jury verdict against the Florida Department of Transportation in the past five years (2014-2019) in a case styled Florida Department of Transportation v. Taylor.